Will Wilcox signs sponsorship agreement with Harmony Outdoor Brands for 2014
“We recognized in Will a determination to continually improve himself and to hone his game,” states Will Nugent, president of Harmony Outdoor Brands. “His commitment to living an active, outdoor lifestyle parallels the themes of the Harmony brand – creating outdoor living environments that encourage healthy living and an engaged, recreational lifestyle.”
Will’s rise through the ranks of the Web.com tour last year and entry onto the PGA Tour, mirrors Harmony’s growth from a regional turfgrass supplier, to a full service provider of premium grass varieties, sod and irrigation installation, and professional lawn care services.
Harmony is one of four sponsors who recognized Wilcox’s abilities early on, signing on in 2011. While competing on the Web.com Tour in 2013, Will achieved a notable list of accomplishments on his way to retaining his PGA Tour status for 2014, including:
- Winning the 2013 South Georgia Classic (71-66-63-73). The 3rd round 63 was a course record on the Davis Love III course design.
- Making global headlines with Final Round 59 at Utah Championship on July 14th, 2013.
- 4 Top 10 Finishes
- 8 Top 25 Finishes
- #1 on Tour in Total Driving Ranking
- #1 in Consecutive Cuts Made (14 in a row)
- #2 in All Around Ranking
- #2 in Birdies per round (4.5 avg)
- #5 in Scoring Average (69.27)
- #6 in Average Distance per Drive (313 yards)
- #7 on Regular Season Money List ($248,372)
“The support I have had from Harmony Outdoor Brands since 2011 has been tremendous and I am excited to extend my association with the company. My family personally uses Harmony Turf at home in Alabama. I continued to be impressed by the people and team at Harmony for their commitment to excellence and growth of the Harmony brand. I am look forward to continued success together on the fairways of the PGA Tour,” Wilcox noted.
By finishing in the top ten at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Wilcox’s next stop will be this week’s Humana Challenge in LaQuinta, CA, followed by the Farmers Insurance Open next week at Torrey Pines.